A CenterPeace Pet Memorial is an inviting, engaging, and easy to use tool that can create a family connection through the grief process. It is a focal point in the home to add pictures, children’s drawings, special objects that belonged to their pet and share stories.
A few ways to use CenterPeace for a Pet Memorial:
- Help your young children work through their first experience with death.
- Home service with friends and family. In times of loss people want to help or “do something”. A CenterPeace Pet Memorial invites participation. Friends and family can add their condolences, own pictures, flowers and share stories which will all be of great comfort to the grieving.
- Create a gift for someone special. Give something unforgettable for all involved and help in the grieving process.
CenterPeace Pet Memorial is designed to hold all the special objects that best remind you of your beloved pet. The handles on each side that make for easy transport also pull out to place candles on. There is a secret drawer for your pet mementos or ashes. CenterPeace Pet Memorial has two levels, when fully open, to place objects of meaning. Favorite pictures and poems are just a few suggestions for the frames that go on the magnetized open lid. You design your CenterPeace Pet Memorial however best suites your needs and honors your pet.
- 1 glass vase (shape may vary)
- 2 glass votives (shape may vary) with candles
- 2 magnet picture frames & 3 mini magnets
- 2 reversible mats (one for each level)
- 50 note sheets and pen
- 2 signs – for memorial & celebration occasions (stand next to box)
- 1 sign stand
- Magnetized open lid support**